Cyprus student visa requirements for international student, non-European Union students need to obtain a visa to study in Cyprus. After receiving a letter of acceptance.
1. Application form
2. Student Visa fee (application will not be processed without this non-refundable fee).
3. 4 passport sized photos.
4. Attested copy of High School Leaving Certificate (Lower & Higher Secondary) and mark sheets.
5. Attested passport copy (valid for at least two years from the start of the semester to be enrolled).
6. Attested Police Clearance Certificate (6 months validity period).
7. Attested Bank Letter (6 months validity period) stating that the student’s sponsor has the financial ability to support his/her living, tuition and repatriation expenses. Sponsor may only be Father/ Mother/Self. In case of another Sponsor, please supply Court affidavit. The letter must also clearly state the relationship between Sponsor and student.
8. Supporting bank statement (1 month validity).
9. Attested Blood Test reports for HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and C (4 months validity).
10. Attested chest X-ray report for tuberculosis (4 months validity).
Attestation of Documents
Students are required to attest the aforementioned documents by the appropriate/relevant authorities in their home country.
Attested documents must be in English. In cases where a translation is necessary, this must be done by an approved translator and attested by the relevant authorities in the applicant’s country.